|Posted by The KVS Club Inc. on April 2, 2009 at 5:06 PM||comments (0)|
THE K.V.S CLUB INC.
General Rifle Range Rules
and supervise their guests during shooting.
· All members MUST HAVE MEMBERSHIP ID and sign the range log book when they visit the range.
· The range is open for shooting between sunrise and sunset unless posted.
· Double check firearms, immediately upon arriving at, and prior to departing the Club, that it is unloaded.
· Firearms may only be loaded at the firing line.
· Eye and ear protection must be worn on firing lines.
· When more than one shooter is on a range, appoint a Range Officer. The declared Range Officer is responsible for the safety of the range and gives the commands to ?commence fire? and ?cease fire?.
· The range officer shall ensure that all firearms are unloaded during a cease-fire and not handled.
· Holstered handguns must be unloaded, and uncocked, with any magazine removed, until made ready to fire.
· Keep firearm actions open except when shooting or holstering.
· Never shoot at target stands, props, cans, glass bottles, or anything that may cause dangerous debris or bullet ricochets.
· No metal swinging targets.
· No horseplay, careless handling of firearms, nor any other distraction while shooting is in progress.
· No person impaired by alcohol or drugs may handle firearms.
· You must shoot directly into mound with all firearms to
avoid dangerous ricochets.